There are a few things I could tweak, but I'll leave well enough alone. It's going with me on an Easter trip to San Antonio.
And the very wonderful Lucy at Charm About You tagged me with some thought provoking questions. How could I say no to someone as awesome as Lucy. So here goes. Stay awake.....or not.
1. What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
Answering these questions is pretty spontaneous for me.
2. What is your favourite time of day?
Without a doubt my favorite time of day is the morning. I love that first cup of coffee.
3. Which colour of fabric do you use the most?
Lately, I tend to put red into just about everything I sew. And orange. And turquoise.
4. Did you have a toy/blanket that you took to bed when you were little?
I had a rather large stuffed dog that I slept with for a long time....probably too long.
5. What song always gets stuck in your head?
I often listen to Adele while I walk so Rolling in the Deep would be the song that sticks.
6. What's the best concert you've ever been to?
I went to an Andrea Bocelli concert. That was pretty amazing.
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to travel the world as a foreign correspondent.
8. Camping or a hotel?
Hotel. Absolutely. Without a doubt. A bed. A shower. A toilet.
9. Do you have a nickname?
My husband calls me Bug. Awwww. I guess that counts.
10. Can you play any instruments?
No instruments. And I don't have a sense of rhythm, either.
11. Would you rather call/text/email or write a letter?
Most of the time I prefer email. Sometimes a chat is nice. Texting is efficient and I'll write a note if my arm is twisted.
It is my turn to pose 11 questions to 11 fellow bloggers but that will take a few more days to prepare. So be patient. You may be hearing from me.